In our never ending quest to push product boundaries, we present the Canfield Brothers EPO. It’s the first carbon 29er made for aggressive riders with our Canfield Brothers 29er geo. Slack and low with super short 414mm chainstays. It’s the only carbon 29er hardtail tough enough to wear a skull on the headtube.
EPO is no longer just for roadies.
● Carbon frame tested for aggressive all-mountain use
● 66.8° HA with a 140mm fork / 67.9° with a 120mm fork
● Super short 414mm chainstays
● Front derailleur compatible
● 142×12 dropouts with Maxle included
● Threaded 73mm BB for creak free riding
● ISCG 05 tabs
● Matte black with white, blue or red graphics
● Available in medium and large
● 1450 grams
Chris Canfield testing one of our prototype EPOs. Riding images by Lee Trumpore
Limited quantities are in stock and shipping now through our webstore.