Like Canfield Brothers, Like Vital MTB. Share the post from our Facebook page and cross your fingers!
*Contest ends September 3rd, 2014
What started off as a project bike for Chris Canfield, the DJ has turned into a production dirt jumper for our line. Chris wanted a super nimble, easy to pump consistent feeling bike when designed our DJ. The responses from friends and customers alike were so overwhelming we decided to put the DJ in production. In just one jump session, you will agree the DJ has the classic Canfield Brothers confidence inspiring feeling.
● Heat treated 4130 chromoly
● ED Black treated for superior anti-corrosion resistance
● Taperlock dropouts*
● Super low standover height
● Hydroformed steel 15” chainstays
● Integrated headset and hidden seatpost clamp
● Single speed dropout
● Lightweight – Short/4.75lbs, Long/4.85lbs
*Tapered axle channel dropouts with correlating washers that slide in the channel to ensure the axle locks in place. This system eliminates the need for a chain tug or similar device. 135 x 10 bolt on hub required.
● Recommended fork length – 480mm A to C
● Rear hub – 135×10 bolt on single speed rear disc hub
● Headset – FSA Impact Internal IS-CA 41.8 or similar (Campagnolo Hiddenset Standard 41.8mm ID head tube for internal headsets. 41.8mm OD, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings)
● BB – 73mm Standard MTB threads
● Seatpost – 27.2mm
● IS Brake Mount
For more information, please visit our DJ page.