***Summer Sale! Purchase a set of AM/DH cranks and receive a direct mount, standard tooth chainring at no charge. Narrow wide rings and spiders are also available at a discounted price of $49.
All mountain light, DH tested and proven. Forged 7075 arms and 7075 24mm spindle ensure the highest strength to weight ratio available in an aluminum crankset. Available in lengths from 155-170mm.
The development of our AM/DH Cranks is from years of racing and searching for another competitive advantage. Similar to our Crampon Pedal series, we wanted to create the highest amount of clearance to keep you from getting hung up on pedal strikes. Shorter cranks will allow for pedaling in more situations without the constant worry of clipping your pedals.
● Built for All-Mountain/DH
● 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
● Spiderless chainring compatible using the Sram style interface
● Low profile crank arms with raised external ribbing to prevent heel rub
● Light weight and strong!
● 737 g - 155 68/73mm cranks with BB, (782 g - 165 83mm with BB)
● 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
● 68/73mm or 83mm spindle
● GXP style BB included
● Spiders available for 2x drivetrains
*Our Canfield standard and narrow wide chainrings are now. Please see our chainring installation guide for assembly instructions.
For more info, please see our info site.
- Nice Cranks! Review by AndyinAshland
- Picked up a set of 160mm cranks for my Jedi. Nice looking cranks at a reasonable weight. Great to have option of shorter crank arms to minimize pedal strikes. These cranks are solid and simple to install. Very nice execution! (Posted on 6/13/2014)
- Short Cranks! Review by John T
- I rode my Demo over the weekend at Mountain Creek's season opener and I can't even tell you how psyched I am to run the Canfield 155 cranks on my Demo. I love the low bb my bike has, but with all the rocks we ride here at Creek, pedal strikes were becoming a little annoying. Problem solved! Thanks CB! (Posted on 5/5/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers