● 280 grams
● Thin 6mm front impact edges
● 105mm x 105mm wide magnesium platforms
● Painted finish
● DU bushings
● Chromoly axle
● Replaceable dual sided pins
● Patented convex shape
- Dominate Review by Luke B.
- These pedals are the best i have every ridden - i have been through many. I cannot believe how tough they are, holding up well through constant rock bashing in my local playground. Exceptional strength, awesome to pedal. I use them for my all mountain bike - they climb like crazy and they rip like crazy. (Posted on 10/19/2014)
- Best pedals on the market Review by Trailfu
Many companies have attempted low profile flats, but only Canfield has mastered the design, function and durability and in doing so they have engineered a truly great product. They are hands down the best pedals on the market.
Once you ride these you will never want to ride another flat (or clip in again for that matter). After putting thousands of miles on these pedals, I can honestly say they have exceeded any other pedal I have used, plus they look great. (Posted on 8/3/2014)
- Excellent grip, functional bling Review by AndyinAshland
- I recently switched from clipless to flats (again!) and this time I picked up a setup for crampon magnesium pedals. These pedals look like a work of art----but they are functional works of art. The grip is incredible--I wore some 5-10's with these pedal and no slips going down the mountain. Jumps, step downs---no problems. It made switching back to flats painless and very easy. I ended up buying a 2nd set for my new downhill bike. Nice job Bros! (Posted on 6/13/2014)
- Crampon Mag Review by Theartist
The Good: Everything! Can't find a single thing bad...
The Bad: Just wished I was able to give these away to my bro's as Christmas stocking stuffers..
incredibly Light, beefed up where needs to be, just the right amount of pedal surface area, well-thought out pin placement and choice of pins, superior bearings, ultra thin, sexy look, can take a beating, and most importantly, they work amazing! Tried all other pedals. Canfield has the midas touch, their products are top notch! You won't regret investing in a pair of these!
(Posted on 11/29/2013)
- Canfield Brothers Crampon Magnesium Review by Vital MTB
Simply saying that these pedals are thin doesn’t do them justice – you need to feel how thin they are to believe it. Traction pins with allen heads on both sides mean that just because you damage a pin, you can still easily unthread it from the pedal body from the opposite side. Each pedal is clearly marked with an “L” or “R” on the body, which makes installation incredibly easy, unless you don’t know right from left.
Canfield Brothers says that having a super-thin, 6mm thick leading edge leads to less pedal strikes and more efficient pedaling - and I have to agree with that statement. Riding with such a thin pedal makes pedaling up your favorite trail less of a chore because you can concentrate a bit more on spinning rather than just mashing climbs like the hulk. Experiencing a leading edge strike with these pedals is going to take some serious skill – if you ride with a soft rubber shoe, like Five Tens, your shoe will probably hit the ground before any metal ever does – they are that thin. Chamfered outside edges also give a bit of added insurance that your pedal won’t hang up if you clip it on an obstacle as well as give the pedals a sleeker, smoother, more thought out appearance. The generous platform size is massive for a pedal so light and is large enough to give riders with bigger feet plenty of real estate for a comfortable ride.
(Posted on 8/5/2013)
- Low profile and great grip Review by RickInHouston
- Was able to order a pair right as they were going up on their site. Great low profile design. Excellent grip in street sneakers. Great looking pedal. Looks nice on my Cannondale Bad Boy 1. (Posted on 4/8/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers