The Canfield Brothers 29er revolution continues with the ALL NEW Nimble 9. From the start of the redesign of the current Nimble 9, we wanted to give the bike a distinctive look different from what is currently available in chromo hardtails. We wanted to incorporate a hydro formed toptube and a 44mm head tube. New innovations include a removable front derailleur block that allows the frame to look super clean when setting it up as single speed. We also designed new sliding dropouts that are reminiscent of something seen on a custom motorcycle. Lastly, we gave the new Nimble 9 the innovative Canfield Brothers 29er geometry.
We will be releasing the new Nimble 9 in nine colors, Canfield Glow in the Dark Sparkle Blue, Sparkle Orange, Sparkle Green, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Deep Red, Midnight, Forest Green and Limited Edition Chrome.
The Nimble 9 is currently in production with an estimated ship date of May 2013.
- 4130 chromoly steel
- 68° head angle with a 120mm fork
- Adjustable 16.25“ – 16.9” chainstays
- Lower toptube for increased stand over height
- Custom sliding 135mm x 10mm rear dropouts for geared or single speed options
- NEW hydroformed toptube
- ED Black treated for corrosion resistance
- Removable direct mount front derailleur block
- Improved chainstay heel clearance
- Two water bottle bosses
- 6.5 lbs (estimated)
- $750 US retail, ($800 Limited Edition Chrome)
- Recommend fork lengths – 100mm – 120mm
- Headset – 44mm upper and lower cups
- Front derailleur – Shimano direct mount – top pull, single bolt, or Sram HO series
- Bottom bracket – 73mm
- Seat post – 30.9mm
- Seat clamp – 35mm
- Rear dropout spacing – 135mm
- Post brake mount
Please call 801-548-2556 or email us at email@example.com for more details and pre-orders.